A Bright Clearing I AM.

There are worn-out circular paths around that bush. I can't help it... venturing off has always been my nature.

Monday, November 26, 2007

One Thing About Me- More So Now.

(My "error" has always been my faith.

I try not to seek the bad, evil or ugly in people.

For I, too, have rooms for them.)

In as much as we all need to lock our evils in- so should we also not try to unlock others'. For we may end up feeling more unguarded than we think and feeling terrible- both for doing what we did and the post-effects of what we did.

As for people whose evils outweigh their good- lock them somewhere really far from you.:)

Always act in good faith and if evil manages to result from the act, deal with it with all the goodness you have inside.

You'll never feel sorry for that.:)

(And yes, I like this "error.")

No comments: