A Bright Clearing I AM.

There are worn-out circular paths around that bush. I can't help it... venturing off has always been my nature.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

November 18 Marker.

Children with their dreamy kites.

Had a very playful wind who gladly played with the village kids.

They painted a very pretty picture with the sunflowers.

Still amazed that I can still see that distinct mountain from my home... though I'm a couple of miles away. The locals call it "susung dalaga"... meaning "maiden's breast"... too bad it's only one... but one breast will suffice I guess. Haha.

Young girls chewing and sucking on unpeeled sugarcanes... childhood memories...

Yeah, I am still happy! Can you believe the power of it?:D

2 comments:

Admin said...

When we are with those kids we become small once again. I have seen this with my parents, my sister and have felt it myself...

I feel its important for everyone to be a child sometimes and smile innocently.

Nice Post

Admin said...

This might interest you or you would have read it already.

Like the flowing river
» http://www.paulocoelho.com/engl/dow/River.pps