A Bright Clearing I AM.

There are worn-out circular paths around that bush. I can't help it... venturing off has always been my nature.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

I Am The Great Mistress Shirley Waiting.

Whenever you tell me you love me and that you want me to stay, I feel both elated and ready to bleed at the same time.

For words are words no matter how reassuring they are when they are uttered.

This pain that I speak about in jest sometimes... is not at all funny. There is no humor in here.

But what else am I to do if seriousness drives you away?

If seriousness drags me deeper into the tunnels of dark thoughts?

I falter sometimes in my resolve to keep myself wrapped up in silence.

But sometimes, the silence escapes me.

Brief release...

Sigh... but the self-admonition that follows...

Dare I speak of it...?

No comments: