A Bright Clearing I AM.

There are worn-out circular paths around that bush. I can't help it... venturing off has always been my nature.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Lucidity.

Honestly, most days my heart feels like it's going to burst out of me.

Because the longer I am kept waiting, the clearer it gets to me that he is weak. That my idolatry of him is the only thing that keeps him from being knocked down from that altar.

We are all composed of both strong and weak constitutions. We are all composed of the possibilities of either or both. But, it is a choice.

We all have fallen. From those things and people we held in high regard.

Will we forever love the taste of dirt in our mouths?

I say, I'm leaving that disturbed ground to be reshaped by that wind that will never know me.

No comments: