A Bright Clearing I AM.

There are worn-out circular paths around that bush. I can't help it... venturing off has always been my nature.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Random Blah. Really, It's All Blah.

There were kids playing lenten games this morning on my way to school.

I used to tie those same stems around my head when I was their age, too.

I saw this old, bent woman by the side of the road.

I wondered if she ever screamed at the height of passion in her youth.

I was thinking of doing what Fanny did.

Sing songs to the world and see if it will listen.

My dreams have been asking for a hand.

It is time I give it.

I am tired of sad faces.

I am tired of Sadness' visitations.

I will shoo it away now.

Try my best not to invite it back.

I have this secret that is wanting to burst out of me.

It wants to open its wide mouth and spread the word.

I'm telling it to shut up for now.

I remember what Kris told me.

I remember what dad told me.

There is an arrival that I am waiting for.

I do hope it comes.

This random blah now ends.

If you are now cross-eyed, blame me not.:D

No comments: