A Bright Clearing I AM.

There are worn-out circular paths around that bush. I can't help it... venturing off has always been my nature.

Monday, April 21, 2008

What Plagues You?

Assuming is a frightening endeavour. Yet, I somehow know that I am the logical choice. And must we not Always follow logic? Yet if I am simply misconstruing, I shall allow Reality to be the final judge. This Love I have cannot be consumated. No exchange of commitments should be expected. I foresee agony...

I'm cutting its head off right now.

Yet...

Oh this Wanting...

3 comments:

dissinea said...

You ok dearest? I love you.

Shirley. said...

I'm okay, dearest.:)

Just falling.:D

That's good, right?:)

dissinea said...

Definitely good. :)

Sounds like a conversation we had on the phone not too long ago. Heehee.