A Bright Clearing I AM.

There are worn-out circular paths around that bush. I can't help it... venturing off has always been my nature.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Mind's Dictate.

Always above that of the Heart.

I have marked painful years on my slate... and in the middle of a cold drink, Clarity sat beside me and looked me in the eyes...

She said I suffered those years because I lacked foresight, rationality and had too many contradictions.

How wonderful to recapture those values I thought I lost or didn't have at all.

It is all so simple now. So simple.

Such simplicity allows me to be light-hearted everyday and to actually, as ought to be, know why I am so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.