A Bright Clearing I AM.

There are worn-out circular paths around that bush. I can't help it... venturing off has always been my nature.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lucidity.

Ridiculous thought, he said, and now the weight of those chains are trying to hold onto my ankles- the once-before-obsessions now being the Obsessed- strange: they are no longer charming.

At times, a question tries to plague me- questions used to plague me all the time- but it dies halfway towards me or is pushed back before it even manages to radiate the emotion-feeding emanations- Now.

Sigh.. no, we don't have to take any of it seriously, my love. Your face is yet unformed, perhaps, unseen for now- but I am slowly retracing the steps to that place where I once drew your reflection- that of my own values- I have forgotten myself for a while and without knowing the weight of it- I have forgotten how I thought you ought to be.

No forgiveness, for here and now is my eternity. And I am happy to know that at this very moment. I am living an eternity in clarity.

No comments: