A Bright Clearing I AM.

There are worn-out circular paths around that bush. I can't help it... venturing off has always been my nature.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Running Blindfolded, Screaming.And Carelessly Cartwheeling.

See, it's just a matter of choice.

Don't feed the monster.

Tempt not yourself.

Home has its pains.

But it also has its joys.

You are not defeated until yourself proclaims and admits it.

Six-strings are good substitutes for a couch.

Thank goodness I have good skin.

Too bad I'm short.

But the world listens when I sing.

I ran this morning and I felt like I was six again.

I am too wonderful to wallow in pain.

I remember the yellowbells I used to watch from my treetop twirling down to the ground.I was your regular monkey-girl.

I really should bake something .

If the love of my life refuses my future kids, sigh, I will have to settle for Marcus Schenkenberg.

Oh, and I have the most wonderful of friends and mentors.

Reader, forgive me... but I was being beset by a flood of thoughts and emotions. It felt unfair to sieve the other thoughts out so I decided to give in to these bratty children of my mind.

No comments: