A Bright Clearing I AM.

There are worn-out circular paths around that bush. I can't help it... venturing off has always been my nature.

Monday, October 29, 2007

In Silence's Hut.

I should stay longer for our afternoon teas.

Contentedly watching the trees turn their leaves to either embrace or give in to the seasons.

I am slowly making my way back to you.

I am relearning to refine my words.

My grace got lost in too much talk.

And This somehow shames me.

But realizations like these have learned to sit comfortably with me and I don't know if I invite trouble sometimes but I am glad that at some points in my life I had the low ones. There is just so much Much...

(Sigh... I hide in metaphors because the metaphors I give birth to are the individuals who are close to my heart and I don't want to pit them against the world. I wish to keep our intimacies suggestive.)


And most of the time, what I write here are mere reminders to myself. They are the Ages of my history.

No comments: