A Bright Clearing I AM.

There are worn-out circular paths around that bush. I can't help it... venturing off has always been my nature.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm The One Haunting The Graveyards Now, Beloved Ereyon.

I feel lost without you, beloved. But the other thing that keeps me bathed in this light is the knowledge of my knowledge of you: That your heart does not hold petty beats. That that heart is mine still. That I haven't really lost you.

How can I lose you when you finally find yourself?

Ours is something that time, distance and tasks cannot completely extricate from our lives' designs.

This is a journey you must take on your own and I can only hope to see you at the end of it.

Strange how intact my faith in you is. What are time and fleeting moments against the truth of our love, really?

I will never lose you and you will never lose me.

I want you to have the kind of wholeness I have now in your absence... in that wholeness you, too, will realize how entwined we really are.

No nights with a stranger, no stranger's effects on my drawer and no pedestrian efforts at conversations can push me from your life just like that.

This phase of yours is mine as well.

I know I will see you at the end of it...

Unless, You or I or by some sort of miracle a Stranger wake/-s me up from this it's-a-dream-afterall...

The doors of my home are now open to that Don Juan.It's just that the daydream seducer possesses Your traits love...

I have time... Let's spend it together with me shouting from the other end.

Follow my voice...

No comments: