A Bright Clearing I AM.

There are worn-out circular paths around that bush. I can't help it... venturing off has always been my nature.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tita Shirley, Don't!

I was watching a romantic comedy this morning with the five-year-old daughter of my Lucky Star. Welp, she basically kept trying to distract me from watching with, “Tita, look at what I drew.” “Tita, what’s inside your bag?” “Tita, stay until the evening.” “Tita, make my cocoa.”… and such things.

Not to mention that she was trying, in the usual ways of children, to quote the movie I was watching (which she apparently has seen a lot of times already.)

The thing that really made me smile though was when the scene where the lovers kiss was being shown and she said, “Tita, don’t look. It’s ewwww…”

Kids.:D

No comments: