A Bright Clearing I AM.

There are worn-out circular paths around that bush. I can't help it... venturing off has always been my nature.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Random As Random Can Get.^^

Got nothing to write down, really.

Just been feeling kinda guilty for "neglecting" my blog... baka tampo na sya. Heehee.^^

Well, school's almost out but what I can't wait for is that project with Jenny.;) And the trip I get to go on for it- literally and figuratively, I'm sure.^^

I miss dad. I miss the stage.

I can't wait to be singing again...

... just thinking. At a younger age, there were rules that I broke whose consequences I really wasn't able to take or better yet, take in. Then I decided to "follow" them. Now I think I should start breaking them again.

My line from that long-ago play is true: "Please God, please, don't let me be normal."

The last thing I want to be is that... No amount of self-imposed headstarts can make it fade into the background of my life.

Sigh... all over the place I am, eh?^^

Taking your advice, Jenny. Just write.

No comments: