A Bright Clearing I AM.

There are worn-out circular paths around that bush. I can't help it... venturing off has always been my nature.

Monday, March 3, 2008

November Weepings.

I wrote those entries before as my markers for the distance I have covered from my recovery from heartbreak.

I was not able to put a last marker then...

Now I realize that it's because you cannot really put recoveries such as the one I self-imposed on a timeout of some sort. (Actually, I've always known this- but I've always been sort of the stubborn type. Sometimes I just refuse to acknowledge certain human "frailties.")

You can only help yourself. Be effortlessly happy and that same happiness will one day just make you realize that that numbness has already been replaced by greater joys and expectations and certain forms of giddiness.

In the end- Shirley is enough.

Shirley is Wonderful.:)

No comments: