A Bright Clearing I AM.

There are worn-out circular paths around that bush. I can't help it... venturing off has always been my nature.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Molded Exclusivity.

Beginnings:
With me being polyamorous- I gravitated towards E... for he was intelligent, creative, silent and calm. Even with the professed love for another, I let him into my world as he led me into his... with the professed love for K never diminishing in its potency.

Next:
E, being so much like myself- welcomed others in as well and I fell into a mold culture and traditions set... and so, War broke.

In retrospect:
I was the one with the contradictions. I chose to rebuild the ruined city yet crushed one brick after another until came a second and final Fall.

The present:
E, I offer no apologies for what has been done can never be undone. Rather, it is some form of thanks I now send to you: for the catalyst that triggered refocusing, integration and consolidation of long-held beliefs that I consciously evaded.

Honesty is not a bitter brew that we must choose not to take in.

Reality's recognition and objectivity must never be pushed behind that irrational exclamation of, "But my world and I were violated!"

... for, in all truthfulness, I would have done the very same thing that you had.

[Come to think of it, I did.]

With these, having now been finally said, I thank you, beloved.



S.

No comments: