A Bright Clearing I AM.

There are worn-out circular paths around that bush. I can't help it... venturing off has always been my nature.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Last Week.

Nothing monumental, but worthy of some note, I believe.

Hot Wednesday.

Funds taking too long to come through.

Man chasing another man with a long knife.

A policeman in civilian clothes drawing out his gun.

Almost-man-murderer passing by us.

Split-second-skipped-heartbeat.

Confused assistants in school tossing me from one office to another.

Ride back to the studio.

Two old women chatting, smelling of old perfume.

A middle-aged female couple holding each other so sweetly. Sigh.

And three young women, quite boisterous the one girl with pink and green barrettes in her hair.

Beautiful skies and landscapes on the way back to the barrio I've missed...

--- End of Babble ---

No comments: