A Bright Clearing I AM.

There are worn-out circular paths around that bush. I can't help it... venturing off has always been my nature.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

On My Journal Today.

The past six years have brought me to this point of greater expectations, realizations, strengths and brighter outlooks. I am surer of myself now and readier to admit the weaknesses I have... and more resolved than ever to banish them until only strength and humility remain.

I used to weep over the various self-deaths... no longer... I need to keep reminding myself that I should have no room for suffering nor pain in the home of my being.

To let light through my glass windwos and keep darkness out with the light I have inside.

Little girl, do not forget your home. You are in me and I am in you. I will blow dandelions with you... and I will remind you that that fox is not going to take you to a place of promised all-day fun and games.

and that We are both land and sky creatures...

1 comment:

dissinea said...

So proud of you. You've grown so much over the past few months. :) Can't wait to make lots of lovely music with you!