A Bright Clearing I AM.

There are worn-out circular paths around that bush. I can't help it... venturing off has always been my nature.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Fighting Romantic (+Realist, Now)..

These words suddenly came to mind once again. I used to describe myself as a fighting romantic. Sigh. I refuse to believe that romance and/or goodness deserve a kick on their respective backsides. They cannot be as elusive as life seems to make them.

...Though I do admit now that them ding-dongs did not really transform that girl back into her raggedy form nor did that strange man actually render assistance to an injured stranger whom he shared a mutual antipathy with...

Fighting Romantic (+Realist, Now) [sic] ... More like a Rambling Fighting Romantic (+Realist, Now). Haha.

Aigu... To bed I must hie...

No comments: